Kloppenberg warrants to the original purchaser that it will repair or replace the stainless steel frames on any of the commercial furniture of its manufacture bearing the name Kloppenberg due to a factory defect in material and/or workmanship occurring within the first 50 years from the date of sale. All Kloppenberg products must be installed, assembled and maintained in accordance with the procedures set forth in the Maintenance Instructions and General Conditions provided with each piece to qualify for subject warranty.
These terms stated and this warranty does not include parts or labor coverage for a factory component failure, defect or other damage resulting from:
- Negligence, misuse, intentional damage, personal alteration or unreasonable use. This warranty applies only to standards and conditions of normal use as intended by the manufacturer and does not apply to unreasonable use.
- Shipping damage is not covered and should be reported immediately upon receipt of the product. All shipping cartons must be saved.
- “Defects” as used in this warranty-is implied as imperfections which impair the utility of the product.
- This warranty will not cover repair or replacement by a third party without first contacting Kloppenberg for pre-authorization to do so.
- Only the original purchaser holds the right to a valid warranty.
All decisions regarding defects as defined above shall be made by Kloppenberg and Company and shall be final and binding upon the parties. All claims must include the serial number, the original date of purchase and original purchaser identification.
This warranty is applicable only in the United States and Canada. Kloppenberg and Company assumes no liability for incidental or consequential damages of any kind for any damages resulting in whole or in part from improper or inadequate maintenance of the product or any part thereof.
THE WARRANTY DESCRIBED IN THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PUPOSE.